WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time (with 2 days WFH)
LOCATION: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
This job description sets out the scope of the role of Product Manager at MEDIFI, together with the main duties of the post at the date when it was completed. It does not include or define all tasks which the post holder may be expected to carry out. Duties may vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or the level of responsibility. The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their line manager.
Development Project Managers
About the role
Product Managers at MEDIFI are “smart creatives” that will take the MEDIFI platform from a disruptive, startup product to being a leader in digital health. As a Product Manager, you will work at the intersection of development, data analytics, and user experience, as well as develop a competitive understanding of the digital health to facilitate the creation of successful new features. On any given day - whether you’re weighing the tradeoffs of offering new features, scoping and specifying solutions, or shepherding features through development - your contribution will be critical to MEDIFI’s current and future success.
Product Managers for MEDIFI must be scrappy, creative, hands-on “doers” that can find innovative ways to build up the MEDIFI product and create a unique, differentiated experience for our users that no healthcare service has been able to do before - are you up for the challenge?
In this role, you will...
- Manage a product roadmap for a set of features from inception through implementation; collect requirements, establish key performance metrics, craft the user experience, and drive execution
- Collaborate closely with data analytics to dive deep into our data to understand our users
- Work with business leaders to help shape and drive business cases for product features
- Ideate and wireframe new features that will be in the hands of millions of users across the globe
- Identify the essential qualities of each feature: what's important, what's not, how can we limit cost and risk?
- Understand and explain complex technical issues, discern impact, and communicate them to maximize clarity and drive resolution
- Use good judgment to make appropriate trade-offs when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that anything we build adds value to the business and continues to delight our users
A perfect candidate has...
- Thrived in a consumer product role and delivered delightful features at scale
- An innovative and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
- The instinct to get on a whiteboard and explain their thinking, and even faster to document that thinking into expected use cases and user behaviors, driving UX for new features from start to finish
- Exceptional ability to grasp, manage, and articulate complex systems
- Experience connecting innovative solutions to real-world, user problems with actual business needs of a rapidly scaling organization
- Technical depth that allows you to communicate with, understand, and earn the respect of world-class engineers and data scientists
- A track record of being proactive and persuading colleagues by constructing a compelling narrative both in-person and in-writing
- Past success analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions, and adjusting strategy accordingly
- No ego. Strong focus on doing what is right for the customer and the company
- Experience with mobile product development strongly preferred
- Experience with digital health and the healthcare industry in general a plus